Cuba Through Your lENS pHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE
capture HAVANA and much more
- Explore the colonial history of Havana.
- Capture contrasting architectural designs of Old and New Havana.
- Experience the best sunsets on the Malécon.
- Visit the museum of the Revolution.
- Meet and photograph the works of talented painters, tattoo artists, ceramists, jewelers and other artists in Havana.
- Explore the suburbs outside of Havana, farming areas, and rum and cigar factories.
March 3-10, 2020
6-Day Itinerary at a glance
In Havana, you’ll stay in a beautiful newly restored Republican colonial-style guest house with modern artistic touches. Each room includes a private bath, A/C, TV, wi-fi access, minibars, and new furniture, it’s the perfect home away from home. Located in the heart of Old Havana, a central location and an easy walk to the city’s key sights.
All accommodations are based on double or triple room occupancy. Single rooms are available at an additional cost of $350.
Breakfast and accommodations at centrally-located guesthouses; meals as indicated in the itinerary; excursions and transfers; Cuban entry visa; relevant museum and park entrance fees; services of local guides; accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Sales Tax (GST); staff gratuities; full-time support of EEAbroad Trip Leader, local translator, and driver; 24/7 emergency support of EEAbroad Country Director.